- Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) proposed Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) for a split of two-country quarantine (Seven-day in Bangladesh and Seven-day in Sri Lanka) after BCB refused to tour the country with 14-day Quarantine. SLC’s propose is yet to be confirmed by Sri Lanka’s health authorities and BCB.
- Babar Azam smashed career-best 114 not out for Somerset as they beat Glamorgan by 66-run in Vitality Blast.
- Australia stunned England and bagged the One Day International (ODI) series 2-1 with three-wicket win in the decider at Manchester. Glenn Maxwell, who is also adjudged as man of the match and man of the series, and Alex Carey scored magnificent hundreds for the visiting side to recover from 73-5 while chasing 303 in 50-over.
- Glenn Maxwell reached 3000 runs mark in men’s ODI after he smashed 90-ball 108 against England. He puts himself in the top of fewest ball faced to reach the milestones as he faced 2440 balls to reach the milestone.
- England’s Medium-Pacer, David Willey, tested positive for Corona Virus (COVID-19).
Let’s Help Lalit Bhandari Recover soon. Your Little gesture of kindness could mean a lot to make difference in Lalit’s life.