Hello everyone, we are back with headlines of the day yet again. Please check it out below
- Happy Birthday to one the great of this game, magical leggie with 1001 international wickets, Shane Warne. He was declared as the man of the match in the Semi-Final and Final of ICC World Cup 1999.
- It looks tough for Sandeep Lamichhane to be available for the first match of Delhi Capitals (DC). Capitals facing Kings XI Punjab on September 20 and Lamichhane will be on Mandatory Quarantine till 19, if he reached the United Arab Emirates by September 13. According to the story on his official Instagram Account, he missed a flight from New York to the United Arab Emirates and more details about this information are yet to be disclosed.
- England opted to bat first in the second One Day International (ODI) against Australia in the ongoing three-match ODI Series. They are trailed by 1-0 after losing the first One Dayers by 19-run.
- Australia decided to rest their star batsman, Steve Smith even after he passed both concussion tests. According to the board, it is just the precautionary measure to prevent long-term effects on their crucial player. He also missed the first One-Dayers after getting a knock to his head.
- Amir Hayat and Ashfaq Ahmed of United Arab Emirates (UAE) have been charged under Anti-Corruption during the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier in October last year. The Emirates Cricket Board is yet to disclose any charged amount and suspension period.