Here are top five cricketing news that revolved around us today. Check it out.
- Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) refused to give No Objection Certificate (NOC) to Mustafizur Rahman due to his obligation with the national side for Test-Series against Sri Lanka. According to a report on Cricbuzz, he was approached by Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and Mumbai Indians (MI).
- Aaron Finch completed his 2,000 Twenty20 International runs after scoring 32-ball 46 against England in their first Twenty20 match of the series. He did it in 62nd innings, second best after Indian skipper Virat Kohli’s 56th innings. England leads three-match Twenty20 Series by 1-0 with a two-run win last night.
- Happy Birthday to Nepal’s finest left-arm pace-bowler Lalit Singh Bhandari.
- Nepal Cricket Team will mark its 25-year International appearance on Sunday (September 06). They started their journey from ACC Trophy 1996 in Malaysia. (Source – Binod Pandey, Kantipur)
- According to a report on ANI, the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020’s schedule will be announced on Sunday (Tomorrow). IPL will commence on September 19.