From Harbhajan opted out of the CSK squad to PSL matches coming back after the pandemic. Here’s the built up around the cricketing world.
- Chennai Super Kings (CSK) will start their training from Friday (Tomorrow), after two weeks of arriving in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Some of their players and staff were tested Corona Positive, which resulted in their quarantine-period extension.
- India’s veteran player, Harbhajan Singh, pulled out his name from the CSK squad for Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 due to his personal reason. CSK is yet to announce his replacement.
- Sandeep Lamichanne’s Jamaica Tallawahs qualified for the play-offs of Caribbean Premier League 2020 despite of wash-out match against St Kitts and Nevis Patriots yesterday. They are yet to play two group-stage matches.
- Four remaining matches of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 are scheduled to start in mid-November with the final of the 17th. It was suspended in March due to Corona Virus Pandemic.
- England facing their arch-rival Australia today (Friday) for the first Twenty20 International match of the series.