From United Arab Emirates’ Rohan Mustafa entry into the Top-10 of Twenty20 International’s All-Rounders ranking to big hope of witnessing Lankan Premier League 2020 season amidst Corona Virus’ fear. Below are the top news that revolved around cricketing world today. Check it out.
- Sri Lankan Legendary Pace-Bowler Lasith Malinga to miss Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 due to his personal reasons. Australian pacer James Pattinson to replace him in Mumbai Indians Squad.
- Happy Birthday to one of the most talented Indian Pace-Bowler, Mohammad Shami. He turns 30 today.
- Lankan Premier League (LPL), Sri Lanka based franchise Twenty20 tournament, is expected to begin on November 14, 2020. Sri Lankan Board is waiting for the government’s approval for a seven-day quarantine-period (shorter than the country’s 14-day quarantine policy).
- Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) re-open the vacancy for various posts, including coaches and managers for its smooth operation. Qualified and capable candidates can apply until 23 September. Detailed information regarding this news is attached below.
- United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) Roshan Mustafa entered into the Top-10 of All-Rounders in the T20 International rankings topped by Mohammad Nabi of Afghanistan.
- Happy Birthday to Legendary Irish (Ireland) cricketer, Paul Stirling. He is Ireland’s leading run-scorer in International Cricket. He played for Chitwan Tigers in Nepal’s one of the most popular franchise league, Everest Premier League.